Friday, May 29, 2015

What?! A Wife, Mother, Blogger, Social Media Maven... and a Indie Polish Maker!?! Oh yeah!

So, you new I was a blogger. But, now you know my other titles.

Today, we'll talk about my indie nail polish brand.
It is called Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer.
This my second brand so far. The first being discontinued.
Why do I make nail polish?
Because, I love it! Why buy store brands that are way over priced and containing all those harsh ingredients? Why go searching for something that I can make myself? I can make the ones I want and share them with others.
It was trial and error in the beginning.
But, I think we're getting the hang of it! 

Come by and check us out!



Instagram: @77naillacquer

And finally our shop on Etsy!



Hope you check one (or all!) of our links out!
Until next time....

-Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment